4″ ProTools DL Downlight Square Regressed Pinhole
Multiple Beam Options From Regressed Source
- 4″ square downlight with 2″ light aperture.
- 1/2″ regressed aperture / lens position provides good glare control.
- Beam Angle: Various, Cut Off: 55°.
- Open aperture, clear lens or high transmission diffuser.
- Luminaire and driver installed and maintained from below the ceiling.
- Mounts in 1/16″ to 1″ surface.
- Tunable White and Warm Dim.
- Modular interchangeability throughout the entire ProTools range of products.
- Multiple luminaire configurations for plaster trim.
- Available 2700 to 4000 K (494 to 1489 lm).
- 4″ ProTools DL Downlight Square Regressed Pinhole Specsheet
- 4″ ProTools DL Downlight Square Regressed Pinhole Catalog
- 4″ ProTools Downlight Multiple Luminaire Configurations
- ProTools DL Square Plaster Instructions
- ProTools DL Square Bezel Instructions
- New Construction Housing Ins. Remote
- Landing Pan Installation Instructions
- Chicago Plenum Ins. Integral
Add To My Favorites