4″ ProTools DL Downlight Round Regressed Pinhole (PTD4)
Multiple Beam Options From Regressed Source
- 4″ round downlight with 2″ light aperture.
- 1/2″ regressed aperture / lens position provides good glare control.
- Beam Angle: Various, Cut Off: 55°.
- Open aperture, clear lens or high transmission diffuser.
- Luminaire and driver installed and maintained from below the ceiling.
- Mounts in 1/16″ to 1″ surface.
- Tunable White and Warm Dim.
- Modular interchangeability throughout the entire ProTools range of products.
- Multiple luminaire configurations for plaster trim.
- Available 2700 to 4000 K (492 to 1483 lm).