4″ ProTools DL Downlight Round Recessed Cone
Multiple Beam Options From Regressed Source
- 4″ round downlight with 2″ light aperture.
- 0.7″ regressed aperture / lens position provides good glare control.
- Beam Angle: Various, Cut Off: 50°.
- Open aperture, clear lens or high transmission diffuser.
- Luminaire and driver installed and maintained from below the ceiling.
- Mounts in 1/16″ to 1″ surface.
- Tunable White and Warm Dim.
- Modular interchangeability throughout the entire ProTools range of products.
- Wet Location as standard option (WL).
- Available 2700 to 4000 K (492 to 1483 lm)
- 4 ProTools DL Downlight Round Recessed Cone Specsheet
- 4“ ProTools DL Downlight Round Recessed Cone Catalog Page
- ProTools DL Round Plaster Instructions
- ProTools DL Round Bezel Instructions
- New Construction Housing Ins. Remote
- Landing Pan Installation Instructions
- Chicago Plenum Ins. Integral
Add To My Favorites