4″ ProTools DL Downlight Square Recessed Cone (PTD4)
Multiple Beam Options From Recessed Source
- 4″ square downlight with 2″ light aperture.
- 0.7″ regressed aperture / lens position provides good glare control.
- Beam Angle: Various, Cut Off: 55°.
- Open aperture, clear lens or high transmission diffuser.
- Luminaire and driver installed and maintained from below the ceiling.
- Mounts in 1/16″ to 1″ surface.
- Tunable White and Warm Dim.
- Modular interchangeability throughout the entire ProTools range of products.
- Wet Location as standard option (WL).
- Multiple luminaire configurations for plaster trim.
- Available 2700 to 4000 K (552 to 1664 lm).