4″ ProTools DLX Downlight Square Regressed Cone Cover
- 4″ square downlight with 2″ light aperture.
- Regressed aperture / lens position.
- 35 degree cut-off.
- No light leak or view into ceiling void from below due to a unique light leak hood.
- Luminaire and driver installed and maintained from below the ceiling.
- Minimum of 5.5″ (127mm) ceiling void is required to install the fixture from below the ceiling (integral driver).
- Modular interchangeability throughout the entire ProTools range of products.
- Tilt 45º, Rotation 365º.
- ProTools DLX Square Bezel Instructions
- ProTools DLX Square Plaster Instructions
- New Construction Housing Ins. Remote
- Landing Pan Installation Instructions
- Chicago Plenum Ins. Integral
Add To My Favorites