4″ ProTools DLX Adjustable Square Regressed Pinhole (PTD4)
Full Featured With Accessory Holder And Ceiling Void Light Leak Hood
- 4″ square downlight with 2″ light aperture.
- Regressed aperture / lens position provides good glare control.
- Beam Angle: Various, Cut Off: 35°.
- Open aperture, clear lens or optical accessory lenses.
- No light leak or view into ceiling void from below due to a unique light leak hood.
- Luminaire and driver installed and maintained from below the ceiling.
- Mounts in 1/16″ to 1″ surface.
- Tunable White and Warm Dim.
- Modular interchangeability throughout the entire ProTools range of products.
- Tilt 45º, rotation 365º, 144 step.
- Multiple luminaire configurations for plaster trim.
- Available 2700 to 4000 K (720 to 2171 lm).