4″ ProTools DLX Adjustable Round Asymmetric Cone
Asymmetric Cone For Minimum Beam Clipping With Wider Angle Optics And Higher Angle Focusing
- 4″ round downlight with 2″ light aperture.
- Regressed aperture / lens position provides good glare control.
- Beam Angle: Various
- Open aperture, clear lens or optical accessory lenses.
- No light leak or view into ceiling void from below due to a unique light leak hood.
- Luminaire and driver installed and maintained from below the ceiling.
- Mounts in 1/16″ to 1″ surface.
- Tunable White and Warm Dim.
- Modular interchangeability throughout the entire ProTools range of products.
- Tilt 35º, Rotation 365º, 144 step.
- Wet Location option as standard (WL).
- Multiple luminaire configurations for plaster trim.
- Available 2700 to 4000 K (720 to 2171 lm).