4″ ProTools DLX Adjustable Square Regressed Pinhole – Adjustable Beam (PTD4)
Zoom Beam With Pan And Tilt Adjustment From Regressed Source And Ceiling Void Light Leak Hood
- 4″ square downlight with 2″ light aperture.
- Regressed aperture / lens position provides good glare control.
- 13-48 degree zoom.
- Open aperture.
- No light leak or view into ceiling void from below due to a unique light leak hood.
- Luminaire and driver installed and maintained from below the ceiling.
- Mounts in 1/16″ to 1″ surface.
- Tunable White and Warm Dim.
- Modular interchangeability throughout the entire ProTools range of products.
- Tilt 45º, rotation 365º, 144 step.
- Multiple luminaire configurations for plaster trim.
- Available 2700 to 4000 K (360 to 980 lm)