4″ ProTools DLX Adjustable Round Regressed Pinhole – Narrow
Full Featured With Accessory Holder And Ceiling Void Light Leak Hood
- 4″ round downlight with 2″ light aperture.
- Regressed aperture / lens position provides good glare control.
- 8 degree very narrow beam.
- Open aperture, clear lens or optical accessory lenses.
- No light leak or view into ceiling void from below due to a unique light leak hood.
- Luminaire and driver installed and maintained from below the ceiling.
- Mounts in 1/16″ to 1″ surface.
- Modular interchangeability throughout the entire ProTools range of products.
- Tilt 45º, rotation 365º, 144 step.
- Available 2700 to 4000 K (360 to 980 lm)
- 4“ ProTools DLX Adjustable Round Regressed Pinhole – Narrow Specsheet
- 4“ ProTools DLX Adjustable Round Regressed Pinhole – Narrow Catalog
- Chicago Plenum Ins. Integral
- ProTools DLX Round Plaster Instructions
- ProTools DLX Round Bezel Instructions
- New Construction Housing Ins. Remote
- Landing Pan Installation Instructions
Add To My Favorites