4″ ProTools D Downlight Square Recessed Cone
Even Illumination From Regressed Lens
- 4″ square aperture downlight with wide distribution ambient lighting.
- 0.7″ regressed, evenly illuminated, highly efficient Satin Opal Diffuser providing good glare control.
- High efficiency, high transmission diffuser.
- Beam Angle: 110°
- Luminaire and driver installed and maintained from below the ceiling.
- Mounts in 1/16″ to 1″ surface.
- Modular interchangeability throughout the entire ProTools range of products.
- Wet Location as standard option (WL).
- Multiple luminaire configurations for plaster trim.
- Available 2700 to 4000 K (760 to 1646 lm).
- 4″ ProTools D Downlight Square Recessed Cone Specsheet
- 4″ ProTools D Downlight Square Recessed Cone Catalog
- 4″ ProTools Downlight Multiple Luminaire Configurations
- ProTools D Square Bezel Trim Instructions
- ProTools D Square Plaster Instructions
- New Construction Housing Ins. Remote
- Landing Pan Installation Instructions
- Chicago Plenum Ins. Integral
Add To My Favorites