4″ ProTools D Downlight Square Regressed Pinhole
Even Illumination From Regressed Lens
- 4″ square aperture downlight with wide distribution ambient lighting.
- 0.7″ regressed, evenly illuminated, highly efficient Satin Opal Diffuser providing good glare control.
- High efficiency, high transmission diffuser.
- Beam Angle: 110°
- Luminaire and driver installed and maintained from below the ceiling.
- Mounts in 1/16″ to 1″ surface.
- Modular interchangeability throughout the entire ProTools range of products
- Available 2700 to 4000 K (741 to 1606 lm)
- 4“ ProTools D Downlight Square Regressed Pinhole Specsheet
- 4“ ProTools D Downlight Square Regressed Pinhole Catalog Page
- ProTools D Square Plaster Instructions
- ProTools D Square Bezel Trim Instructions
- New Construction Housing Ins. Remote
- Landing Pan Installation Instructions
- Chicago Plenum Ins. Integral
Add To My Favorites