3” ProTools Downlight Square Regressed Lens
- Part of a complete family of 3” aperture matching downlights.
- Regressed lens gives a clean, finished A slightly regressed lens removes the brightness from the ceiling while maintaining a wide, general pattern of illumination.
- Wide angle light for general illumination.
- High lumen output and excellent color rendition for all applications.
- Installs from below the ceiling for new and retrofit installations.
- Very shallow ceiling depth required for both integral and remote drivers.
- Standard low luminance reflector finishes with matching trims and trimless.
- Tunable White and Warm Dim.
- Quick-Snap feature for field-configurable multiple combinations.
- EZ-Click Cover installation makes installing or changing Covers easy in the field.
- Quick-screw mounting mechanism to sandwich the ceiling between the trim and housing for a secure installation.
Add To My Favorites