General Downlight Round Regressed Cone (GDL)
General Downlight With Good Horizontal Distribution Giving Good Vertical Illumination
- 2.4″ small aperture downlight for general illumination.
- 50º Cut Off, giving good visual comfort.
- Installation from below the ceiling for remodel and new construction.
- High efficiency clear textured lens deep set into cone cover.
- Integral or remote driver.
- White finish as standard.
- Mounts in 1/16″ to 1″ surface.
- Wet Location as standard option (WL).
- 74º symmetrical beam spread suitable for general illumination.
- Install Instructions Integral Driver
- Install Instructions Remote Driver
- New Construction Housing Ins. Remote
- Landing Pan Installation Instructions
- Chicago Plenum Ins. Integral
Add To My Favorites