Inter-lux Announces Box Cove 2 from Whitegoods
Box Cove 2 is Whitegoods’ newest addition to the most complete offering of cove luminaires in the industry
BC2 is the new addition to the Whitegoods Cove family of high-performance, highly integrated indirect luminaires. This square-fronted, continuous linear indirect luminaire is specially designed to mount to any wall surface, including interior window mullions. High performance in a discreet, minimal package to illuminate meeting rooms, corridors and anywhere that general, indirect illumination is appropriate.
A few more features of Box Cove 2:
- minimal size of 2.5” x 3.7” x any length required
- light source not visible from any viewing angle
- delivers continuous soft wash of directed light to the surface above
- satin diffuser for high efficiency and soft-edge beam without striations
- flicker-free full-range dimming with standard driver
Coves can be tailored to specific lengths and are supplied with factory-made standard or custom corners. Whitegoods pioneered the use of knife-edge cove profiles with fully-integrated lighting solutions for continuous runs of light without gaps or shadows.
“Whitegoods offers the widest range of cove products to suit any application. The addition of our BC2 further expands the ability to customize lighting projects that require seamless architectural integration,” says Mark DeVries, CEO.
Learn more about Box Cove 2 at this link.