4″ ProTools DLX Adjustable Square Asymmetric Cone – Narrow
Asymmetric Cover For Minimum Beam Clipping With Wider Angle Optics And Higher Angle Focusing
- 4″ square downlight with 2″ light aperture.
- Regressed aperture / lens position provides good glare control.
- 8 degree very narrow beam.
- Open aperture, clear lens or optical accessory lenses.
- No light leak or view into ceiling void from below due to a unique light leak hood.
- Luminaire and driver installed and maintained from below the ceiling.
- Mounts in 1/16″ to 1″ surface.
- Modular interchangeability throughout the entire ProTools range of products.
- Tilt 35º, rotation 365º, 144 step.
- Wet Location option as standard (WL).
- Multiple luminaire configurations for plaster trim.
- Available 2700 to 4000 K (360 to 980 lm).
- 4″ ProTools DLX Adjustable Square Asymmetric Cone – Narrow Specsheet
- 4″ ProTools DLX Adjustable Square Asymmetric Cone – Narrow Catalog
- 4″ ProTools Downlight Multiple Luminaire Configurations
- ProTools DLX Square Plaster Instructions
- ProTools DLX Square Bezel Instructions
- New Construction Housing Ins. Remote
- Landing Pan Installation Instructions
- Chicago Plenum Ins. Integral
Add To My Favorites