1.5″ ProTools Downlights
a complete range of 1.5” aperture downlights
– Very small-aperture, low-brightness downlight for general and accent illumination.
– High-lumen output and excellent color rendition for all applications.
– Multiple housing styles for mounting into all ceiling types.
– Very shallow ceiling depth required for both integral and remote drivers.
– 20º, 25º, 35º, 50º beam angles and Wallwash.
– Interchangeable optics and accessories.
– L70 (TM21 Projected 85ºC) = Static White 33K hours, Warm Dim 55K hours.
– Downlight UGR <16 meeting WELL Building criteria.